Rozšiřujeme náš team a do naší pražské kanceláře sháníme posilu na pozici Finance Manager. Pokud Vás popis pozice níže zaujal, ozvěte se nám na email HR@novaetvetera.cz.
As a finance manager you will be directly responsible for finance and controlling of a 100M+ CZK business. The main responsibilities include:
• Managing cashflow, PnL, financial planning and strategy
• Financial reporting on KPIs to investors and key stakeholders
• Interest calculations and repayment schedules
• Foreign Exchange transactions
• Review of financial contracts
• Monthly VAT reporting
• Ownership of accounts payable
• Managing factoring transactions and accounts receivable
• Setting budgets for departments and monitoring company fixed cost
• Evaluating project finances and data analysis
• University degree in Finance, Economics, Business or related subjects
• Fluent English and Czech. Russian is an advantage.
• Minimum two years of work experience in Finance or Controlling
• Real Estate experience is an advantage
• Team spirit, high level of motivation, proactivity and desire to grow the company and your career.
Contract: HPP (full-time), 40 h per week
Location: Náměstí Jiřího z Poděbrad 6, Prague 3 – Vinohrady
Travel: 10% for business meetings and project visits
Benefits: 25 day of paid vacation, Multisport
Bonuses: Financial performance-based bonuses