As a Junior Sales Representative, you will conduct sales tours of our properties and create a welcoming and trusting environment for clients of our company, which renovates and sells over 100 homes annually. If you are ambitious, energetic, communicative and have a passion for real estate, we would love to welcome you to our team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- You will take care of the administration associated with the renting and selling of properties, including personal sales viewings
- Preparation of sales materials
- Create and manage real estate listings on various platforms
- Participate in the development of marketing strategies to effectively promote our projects.
- Evaluating key performance indicators and creating reports for internal purposes
- Communication with clients and solving their requirements
- Interest in learning new things and skills
- Sales experience an advantage not a necessity
- Fluent Czech, English and Russian.
- Get-it-done approach, reliability and accountability
- Team spirit, high motivation, proactivity and desire to develop the company and your career
- Construction or real estate development experience
- University degree in economics, construction or technical field an advantage
- Driving licence B
Employment contract: full-time/part-time, Fixed salary + bonus component
Place of work: Prague
Benefits: 25 days paid vacation, Multisport, company laptop, vehicle for work purposes, teambuilding
We will be happy if you send us your CV and a short introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp +420777105567.